Presenters: Olivia B. Alligood, FMI; Chuck Wilson, NSCA
The biannual Electronics Systems Outlook research report that NSCA produces in conjunction with FMI provides invaluable market insight for integrators.
Sometimes, however, it takes a little digging and analysis to recognize the nuggets that are most relevant and impactful to your business. This webinar serves as a companion to the Electronic Systems Outlook (ESO) Winter 2021 report. Attendees learn about 10 integration market trends uncovered in the report that are most likely to influence how they go to market.
Analysis by Chuck Wilson of NSCA and Olivia B. Alligood of FMI tackle questions such as:
• Which construction segments are down and offer limited opportunities to integrators?
• Which construction segments are poised for growth and system integration?
• How significant is the opportunity to remodel existing spaces?
• What are the overall construction trends that most pertain to integrators?
• What is the state of consumer spending?
• Which geographic areas in the U.S. and Canada provide the most/least robust opportunities for integrators?
• How will employment trends impact integrators?
• Which vertical markets will have the slowest and quickest recoveries?
Ultimately, the panelists go through the data we uncovered, including market and technology performance expectations in the coming years, and help you discover ways to use the report to improve business and sales strategies, prepare business valuations, and establish incentive programs.
As NSCA member integrators look to position themselves for success in 2022, they will not want to miss this important webinar. The biannual ESO is an important benefit of NSCA membership. The webinar serves to help integrators fully leverage it.