Join the DCSEU for a Tech Talk that will cover best practices for commercial refrigeration systems and controls, as well as updates on DCSEU programs and services. Topics will include:
• Refrigeration system efficiency, performance, and controls
• Leak detection, natural refrigerant use, and system maintenance
• Refrigeration measures and incentives
• Special Offer Until 9/15: Up to 100% materials cost covered for ECM fans and door heater controls
• As well as other updates to DCSEU programs, services, and contracting opportunities
DCSEU Energy Consultant, Eddie Friebe, and VEIC Energy Consultant, Nicole Duquette, will lead the refrigeration discussion with additional presentations from Rick Fleury, Trade Ally Manager; Leigh Harrold, Account Manager; and Andrew Kunkel, Account Manager.
Once you fully register, you will receive an email confirming your registration along with additional details on how to access the Zoom webinar virtually. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.