Let us celebrate ingenuity and creativity – the biggest difference between humanity and robotics. We may get to nearly 100% automation; industrial automation, office automation, and any other repeatable job. By then Ingenuity and Creativity will remain to be our biggest assets. Let’s cultivate, develop embrace and seriously enhance our most important talent.
Welcome Note to World Innovations Day
-Ingenuity relative to AI and its future
- Ingenuity in the context of full automation
- Ingenuity and our education system
Introduction to the Ingenuity Cup and World Innovations Day
- Introducing top innovation teams from around the world
- During this online event, we will discuss with some experts and you:
--Imagination and innovation. A perfect pairing
-- Why nobody will be able to copy the disruptive ideas of the teams
-- How is an open innovation project organized
-- Intellectual property ruling in an open innovation project
-- Ingenuity Cup: An open innovation challenge
- Q & A
Next steps in the Ingenuity Cup Contest
- How you can follow the team’s progress over the next 40 days
-- Learn from the public open project by joining it, following it, staying in touch
-- How you could still join the competition
-- The award ceremony on June 22
INGENUITY CUP | INTERESTED IN COMPETING?
- Compete in the Ingenuity Cup with your team.
- The goal of the Ingenuity Cup is to develop a groundbreaking innovation in 40 days.
- Teams are supported by an Innovation Coach and provided with complementary training to learn how leading ‘Unicorn’ companies created their ideas.
- Teams will attend a one-week Deep Innovation Design bootcamp
- Compete in one of two classes:
--- Corporate Innovation Teams
--- Startups, Students, and Other Teams
- All participants gain global exposure and attention
MORE INFO: https://wiforum.org/widay-contest/
Participate in the conversation by using #WIDay2021 #IngenuityCup #WIForum #BlueCallom