Is incorporating right for you? What is the best type of entity for your situation? Let’s break down each type of entity to see which best suits your business needs.
During this presentation, Tony Watson of Robert Hall & Associates will help you understand how you can best protect your assets and achieve tax advantages through incorporating. Whether you are an investor or an agent, you will be able to use this important information to best protect your real estate investments and potentially save on your taxes well into the next decade! During this webinar, you will learn:
• Entity selection: LLC, C Corp, S Corp - Tax implications of each
• Is incorporating right for me?
• How do I pay myself a reasonable salary?
• Can I rent back my in-home office to myself?
• Can I incorporate in a different state to save money?
• The difference between an LLC, a trust, & an insurance policy
• Changes in the tax code for 2022-2023