Are you ready to accelerate your financial wellbeing initiatives and better support your teams' financial health?
Octopus MoneyCoach’s most recent research identified that employers think they need to do much more to improve employee financial health.
They want to do better and are ready to enter this new and more powerful phase of financial wellbeing. But old habits may die hard.
Join this free to attend, interactive, lunch and learn webinar, sponsored by Octopus MoneyCoach to find out how to:
• Move from ambition to ‘getting it done’ when it comes to new financial wellbeing initiatives.
• Approach engaging leadership and wider business stakeholders to get buy-in for financial wellbeing.
• Set ambitious targets and measure impact.
• Become employee financial health advocates and create champions across the business.
Featuring insights from experts including:
• Maria James, Wellbeing & Engagement Specialist
• Adam Price, CEO, Octopus MoneyCoach
• Sarah Malone, Head of Performance, Reward and Insight at Brewin Dolphin
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, HR Leaders, Benefits & Rewards Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.