MIKE IO is a free, open-source Python library for reading, writing, manipulating, and analysing MIKE modelling data files supporting scripting and automation for water modelling workflows. It provides innovative solutions through interactive notebooks, scripts in cloud processing workflows, embedded in web applications, and combination with machine learning.
This modern and efficient way of working with MIKE data files in Python ensures time-saving results for any MIKE user. Join this webinar to discover how you can benefit from MIKE IO!
We’ll cover topics such as:
- Getting started with reading, writing, manipulating and analysing MIKE data files in Python
- How to access MIKE IO’s free and open-source Python library without a MIKE license
- Facilitating scripting and automation of water modelling workflows
- Flexible data processing and visualization using the Python Data Science ecosystem
- Ensuring re-producibility
- Utilising automated workflows
When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. You can unsubscribe at any time.