In light of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, we invite you to learn more about how you can support children in our community.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
* the risks of children's exposure to domestic violence and how caring adults can support resiliency;
* how to identify children who are are experiencing violence at home;
* how to help and where to find resources.
* Georgette Harrison, LPC, Child Guidance Center of Southern CT
* Ann Rodwell-Lawton, MSW, Domestic Violence Crisis Center
* Captain Robert Cipolla, Wilton Police Department
This webinar is appropriate for anyone who interacts with children and youth, including parents, teachers and school staff, youth coaches, clergy and other concerned adults.
Submit questions in advance to email@example.com.
Sponsored by: Wilton Social Services & Youth Services, Wilton Police Department, Domestic Violence Crisis Center, Wilton Domestic Violence Task Force, Child Guidance Center of Southern CT, and Wilton Youth Council