More clinical trials are starting than ever before, yet many research sites continue to be plagued by study start-up delays and backlogs. To combat these delays, sites, sponsors, and CROs are on the hunt for tips and best practices to utilize during the budget development and negotiation process, but many still have questions.
In part five of our “Future of Clinical Research Sites” webinar series, our speakers will take a deep dive into current budgeting trends and answer your burning clinical trial budget questions like:
• How can sites, sponsors, and CROs improve budget negotiation timelines and accelerate study start-up?
• What are some best practices for standardizing internal budgeting processes?
• How can sponsors and CROs help sites expedite the budgeting process?
• How does Fair Market Value (FMV) impact budgets?
• How are growing trends like clinical trial technology and DE&I impacting clinical trial budgets?
Register for our 45-minute webinar and submit your questions to our clinical trial budgeting experts to get them answered during the presentation!