The new Stringer Topo adds huge efficiencies to your current workflows.
In this session we will be starting with an overview of the settings and improvements to string controls and explore the similarities and differences between the old and new environments from start to finish.
Join us to learn about all the core functionality in the new and improved Stringer Topo:
• Overview of the new Stringer settings for managing your strings and (for CAD users) your COGO points
• Explore the reimagined Stringer Connect interface, with enhanced survey edit and review capabilities
• Edit and review your survey (complete with a dedicated 2D viewer for your survey) data
• Edit using control points and import into the drawing
• Explore dynamics between Stringer Connect and the COGO points in the drawing
• Apply Helmert/Affine transformations
• Explore COGO point dynamics between Civil 3D and Stringer Topo
• Manage point groups for display and surface creation
• Use the Survey Line Manager to analyse for crossing breaklines, add Code parameters to points and edit created Strings for linework and breakline creation
• Create outputs to the drawing - multi symbol plots and legend/point/string tables
• Use the Compare Reports command to undertake comparisons and quality checks