The electrification of the transportation market is leading the demand for innovations in thermal management. From battery cooling to power electronics, thermal challenge solutions are critical to increasing performance, safety and power. Given the predicted expansion of the market, understanding how and which thermal management technologies will play an integral role in this development will be key to facilitating and maintaining successful growth for key stakeholders across the supply chain.
· How is the transportation market predicted to grow over the next five to 10 years?
· How will this drive demand for thermal technologies?
· Which technologies will be critical to providing solutions for thermal challenges and subsequently to supporting this growth?
· Moderator: James Edmondson, Senior Technology Analyst, IDTechEx
· Kaveh Azar, President, Advanced Thermal Solutions, inc.
· Alexis Dagenais Everell, Thermal Management Engineer, Lion Electric
By registering to attend this webinar you are consenting to your details being shared with our event sponsor/s and agreeing to our terms and conditions: