Dr. Jerry Lynch is one of our favorite level-headed, clear, and optimistic voices at Soccer Parenting and we are thrilled to have him join us for High Performance Week. As a Sport Psychologist, Jerry has worked with over 27 NCAA winning programs, NBA, MLS and NFL franchises, and supported Olympian, professional, collegiate, and youth players with his keen guidance and support.
During this hour-long live, webinar we will discuss:
1. How parents should support players with big dreams.
2. Processes for helping or children develop a strong, winning
3. Supporting our children with setbacks and disappointments.
4. The benefits and importance of professional help for your child.
5. Perspective on developing a healthy self-image.