Behavioral Health Technical Assistance (BHTA) is offering Health Centers a virtual 2-day training from the “Cherokee Integrated Care Training Academy” on the Cherokee Clinical Model of Integrated Care. We are pleased to offer this training at no cost to participants! Normally $5,000 for the virtual training and $10,000 for on-site training.
Integrated care topic areas to be covered include:
- Financial models for today’s challenging environment
- Leveraging outcome measures in communicating with payers and marketing to the community
- Workflows, including documentation and team meetings
- Patient telehealth services to access a higher level of healthcare
- Tactical planning for scheduling, hiring, supervision, and other operational details.
- & more!
The sessions will be facilitated by Joel Hornberger, Cherokee Health Systems Chief Strategy Officer and National Training Director. Headquartered in Tennessee, Cherokee Health Systems is a combined Federally Qualified Health Center and Community Mental Health Center, providing care for more than 70,000 patients through it s 23 brick and mortar locations and 23 additional telemedicine sites.
Earn 12 continuing education credits for attending this 2-day training academy.