Join other public agencies and planning firms to make sense of the nationwide initiative to build our country’s EV capability.
EV charging infrastructure is top of mind for both public sector agencies and consultant partners thanks to $7.5 billion in new federal funding from the IIJA bill. In order to qualify for the funding, each state must submit its own EV infrastructure plan, which must include how each state plans to comply with the federal government’s Justice 40 guidance ensuring program benefits reach disadvantaged communities.
What you’ll learn:
- Key challenges our partners are wrestling with on EV work for equity and climate
- Elements of EV equity analysis to comply with Justice 40
- Best practices to set GHG Targets and equity goals on federal funding applications
- How to combine public datasets with Replica travel data for disadvantaged communities
- Live technical demo demonstrating the use of Replica data to understand the implications of siting EV charging stations in the context of existing travel patterns