Really? Will a company in the textile or apparel industry “die” if it doesn’t engage in sustainability? How will our high-profile speakers answer this question? What experiences have they made and how has their commitment to sustainability worked out for them and their companies?
HeiQ Sustainability Officer Philip Ghekiere is joined by an impressive panel from the textile and apparel industry, from apparel, research, home textiles, circular economy, and material innovation:
- Rob Naughter, Director Material Innovation & Impact at Patagonia
- Prof. Nico Bruns, Professor of Macromolecular Chemistry at the University of Strathclyde
- Sheri McGuire, Vice President, Innovation Concepts at Serta Simmons Bedding
- Julie Lietaer, Founder of Ariadne Innovation and Co-Ceo of European Spinning Group
- Harald Cavalli-Björkman, Chief Marketing Officer, Renewcell
Be inspired by our panel of speakers and discover how they managed to produce more responsible products while running successful enterprises. You will be able to ask questions, so join us for the discussion, the learning opportunity, and the Q&A!