Is your organization running out of time to become compliant with the GASB 87 pronouncement? If yes, the good news is you are not alone. While the consequences of not being fully compliant at the end of your fiscal year can be quite significant, there is still time to meet the requirements and put in place a program to ensure ongoing compliance.
· Understanding of potential impact to the balance sheet and gearing up for the lease accounting standard
· Implementing the lease standard for governmental entities
· Applying the new lease standard
· Identifying embedded leases for governmental entities
· Lessons learned from public & private company implementations