Presented by Joani Geltman, KGA partner
Parenting teenagers is no easy task, especially with the development of technology and social media. Together we will explore the following:
- How the teenage “emotional brain” gets stimulated by social networking.
- How the “Imaginary Audience” influences your teen’s performance on social media.
- Safe and unsafe social media apps.
- Strategies to monitor and set limits around phone and internet use.
- How your own behavior with phones and computers can positively and negatively influence your teen.
**If you need reasonable accommodations, including ASL interpreters, CART, or other, please email us by Wednesday, September 7 - email@example.com.