Welcome! This webinar is aimed for patients with MDS and their caregivers
Dr Andrew Brunner, MD
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA.
Today's standard treatments for patients are based on previous clinical trials and it is important to think of clinical trials as a possible treatment option instead of a last resort. Novel targets and targeted agents in clinical trials showing promise in the treatment of MDS and AML will be discussed. Hear about what clinical trials are all about and if they are right for you. The most promising research from the 2021 American Society of Hematology (ASH) will also be presented.
Please register by entering your details below.
- We will be using Zoom Webinar
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device
- A live Q&A will take place after the presentation where you can submit your questions for Dr Brunner to answer
1) Introduction by Audrey Hassan, Patient Liaison. MDS Foundation
2) Presentation by Dr Brunner
3) Live Q&A with Dr Brunner
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or for any technical queries including difficulty registering/receiving a link for the webinar, please contact email@example.com