This webinar is Episode 5 in a series of national discussions Electric Autonomy is hosting on Canada's EV charging infrastructure.
Securing EV charging in multi-unit residential buildings (MURBs) remains one of the most challenging areas of public infrastructure for both residents, boards and infrastructure installers. What is being done by governments at all levels, developers and building managers to bring clarity to a murky, fragmented and oftentimes frustrating process that varies by province, community and even building?
Join us as we discuss key topics to help inform decision-making on this transition.
• Graeme Armster, Director, Innovation and Sustainability
• Brendan McEwan, Managing Consultant, Dunsky
• Reid Arkinstall, Program Manager, BC Hydro
• Mike Mulqueen, Director of Partnerships, SWTCH Energy
• Emma Jarratt, Managing Editor, Electric Autonomy Canada (Moderator)
Register for the other panels in this series using this link: