The use of Pion equipment within Zentiva development will be presented. Zentiva is a generic company and thus applications for the development of generics will be discussed.
• Physicochemical characterization of APIs using T3
• Screening of API solid forms using InForm
• Precipitation experiments on InForm – screening of precipitation inhibitors and description of factors influencing repeatability of the experiments
• MacroFlux – indirect identification of API-excipient interactions and risk mitigation for bioequivalence studies
• Rainbow fiberoptic system – use for precipitating systems, comparison with standard offline analysis (UV/HPLC)