Join us on June 23rd at 1PM EST for an exciting discussion with leading global talent brand, GE.
Karissa Bussard, Global Senior HR Partner, Digital Technology at GE Corporate and our CEO Dave Wilkin will speak about how she recently launched a mentorship program using 10KC to create a better system for inclusion and equality at GE for women and minority groups.
At this interactive event, you’ll learn how to:
- Provide mentorship and development opportunities to all employees
- Create an employer brand and reputation that attracts and retains diverse candidates
- Create impactful programs that drive a sense of belonging among all employees within remote, hybrid and in-person settings
- Develop a mentoring culture that fosters strong, long-lasting and fruitful relationships
- Move the needle on your diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
Save your seat!