On Thursday 2nd December, GIRFT and BAD will be co-hosting a webinar to discuss how we can reduce dermatology waiting lists.
We welcome our speakers who will be discussing the recommendations in the recently published GIRFT national report for dermatology calling for more skilled clinicians in dermatology, as well as making greater use of new technology and addressing the workforce shortage to achieve faster and more equitable access to care, and reduce the dermatology waiting lists.
• Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT and National Director of Clinical Improvement for the NHS
• Professor Nick Levell, GIRFT dermatology clinical lead
• Dr Tanya Bleiker, BAD President and Dermatologist Derby
• Dr Carolyn Charman, clinical advisor for NHSX and NHS England e-referrals secondary care, clinical lead and chair of BAD teledermatology subcommittee
• Dr Julia Schofield , joint dermatology clinical lead for the NOTP
• Dr Tamara Griffiths , chair of the dermatology SAC and director of the British College of Dermatology
• Rebecca Penzer-Hick, president of the British Dermatology Nursing Group
• Dr Cate Orteu, chair of the dermatology CRG
• Dr Tim Cunliffe, of the Primary Care Dermatology society (PCDS)