To misquote Shakespeare, all the world’s a stream especially when it comes to our evolving media consumption habits.
OTT video, music, gaming, social, sports, editorial as well as arts and culture streaming services, all vie for our attention. But which ones are the most popular, have the best user experience, and actually engage with – and hold on to – their audiences? That’s the topic of a new report, The Streaming 100, written and produced by digital product experts Candyspace, and a related webinar which we’ll be hosting on Thursday 1st December, 4pm UK / 5pm CET.
Together with Candyspace’s CEO, Tom Thorne, Managing Director, Matt Simpson and founding partner, Martin Brierley we'll discuss:
- What makes for a top streaming service – across any vertical
- The most popular OTT video services on the market and why they're so well-liked
- How video services compare against streamers in other areas
- AVOD, SVOD and The Attention Economy
- And how to objectively measure and rank streaming services
The Streaming 100 webinar, hosted by Candyspace and VOD Professional, will be streamed at 4pm UK / 5pm CET on 1st December. Register to watch live and engage with our panellists!