Capital Link's 6th Annual International Shipping Forum - China will take place on Monday, November 22, 2021 as a digital event. It is held in partnership with Columbia Shipmanagement and Singhai Marine Services.
8:00 - 8:20 AM EST
CHINESE RESOURCES SUPPORTING THE GLOBAL MARITIME INDUSTRY
• Mr. Cruise Chi, Managing Director - Bocomm Financial Leasing Co. Ltd
8:30 – 8:50 AM EST
CHINESE CREWING & PORT STATE CONTROL INSPECTIONS DURING COVID-19 AND BEYOND
• Mr. Terence Zhao, Managing Director - Singhai Marine Services
9:00 – 9:50 AM EST
CHINESE LEASING PANEL
Moderator: Mr. Anthony Cowie, Partner - Hill Dickinson
• Mr. Rock Wang, Director, Marketing & Sales Department - Bank of Communications Financial Leasing
• Mr. Xiong Jianfeng, General Manager of Ship Leasing Division - CDB Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
• Mr. Bill Guo, Managing Director - CITIC Financial Leasing
• Mr. Jack Xu, Deputy Head of Shipping - CMB Financial Leasing Co. Ltd
• Mr. Zhao Kuo (Peter), Head of Shipping - ICBC Leasing
10:00 – 10:50 AM EST
INTERNATIONAL SHIPOWNERS DOING BUSINESS IN CHINA
The discussion will touch on topics such as: shipping markets outlook, Covid-19 & beyond, shipbuilding, access to capital, operational & regulatory changes, and business opportunities with China.
Moderator: Mr. Alfonso Castillero, Chief Operating Officer - Liberian Registry
• Mr. Jeffrey Pribor, CFO - International Seaways
• Mr. Vikram Hiranandani, Managing Director - Scorpio Tankers Inc. and Eneti Inc.
• Mr. Stavros Gyftakis, CFO – Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp.
• Mr. Christos Begleris, Co-CFO - Star Bulk Carriers
For more information, please visit our Forum website: https://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021china/