Hotlines Haven’t Changed Much in 20 Years… Until Now!
Despite the new normal with remote and hybrid work environments, the number of tips coming into whistleblower hotlines has increased 30%, which is extraordinary. And median financial losses at organizations without hotlines is nearly $200,000, while the largest single whistleblower award ever under Dodd Frank reached $200 million.
Join us for an informative discussion to learn how the newest generation of Whistleblower Hotlines and Employee Experience Platforms have converged to create a modern suite of communications resources that encourages all employees to speak up and managers to listen up.
Here’s what you’ll learn from our industry experts:
· Industry and proprietary research about the state of whistleblower hotlines.
· How EX Platforms are delivering significant outcomes for competitive advantage.
· How Speak Up and Listen Up programs create a culture of trust and inclusion.
· How to be proactive and avoid the trend toward larger legal settlements.
· How to reduce risk while improving your culture and compliance initiatives.
· How to continuously pulse your employees wherever they work to achieve a world-class standard of ethical performance.