Have you heard of ASDA’s F-4 Student Debt Policy or E-12 Medicaid Patients Policy, but not sure exactly what they mean? This session will explore how ASDA policies come to exist and the process of how you can turn your idea into a policy that ASDA stands behind. Using examples, this session will then discuss how these policies drive ASDA’s advocacy efforts to effect real world change.
At the conclusion of the session, you will be able to:
1. Identify what ASDA policies are and how they are organized.
2. Learn the process of how a resolution becomes association policy.
3. Explore opportunities to submit a resolution.
4. Understand why associations adopt policy.
5. Discover how ASDA uses policies to drive advocacy efforts.