Training Date: 16 November 2022, Wednesday
Note: The organiser reserves the right to change the venue, date and programme due to circumstances beyond our control.
Fee: S$150 per seat (incl. GST)
* PayNow payment details will be emailed to you upon registration. Training seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
1. AvailEase Managed Services clients (Training seats); and
2. CTO-as-a-Service clients (Promo code required)
1. Overview of the current cybersecurity landscape
2. Business guidelines on key PDPA provisions
3. Mitigation measures for cyberattacks and PDPA data breaches
4. Cyber hygiene best practices
5. Available cybersecurity and data protection government initiatives and support
1. Each participant MUST register with their own work email address. Multiple registration for teammates using the same email address will not be allowed.
2. A confirmation email will be sent within 10 days from the date of registration. Do check your spam/junk mailbox.
3. Do not shared your unique webinar link with anyone.
4. Each registration is entitled to ONE Certificate of Participation. Registered <First_Name> <Last_Name> will be printed on the certificate.
5. Certificate of Participation will be emailed as a PDF softcopy to each participant with the sender name: Gutenbergcerts.com.
6. Certificate of Participation will NOT be issued for any participant who is TEN minutes late and who does not complete the feedback form and the cybersecurity post-training quiz.
7. Webinar slides and video recording will NOT be circulated at the end of the training.