Small businesses mark your calendar for an upcoming FREE virtual interactive session to learn about resources that can prepare you for success in doing business with California State and Federal Government. The Small Business Resource Compass Event will take place on April 21, 2022, at 10:00 -11:30 a.m.
This free event is specifically planned for small businesses who need more guidance on how to find the resources needed to succeed. The event is hosted by California Department of General Services (DGS) Statewide Supplier Diversity Program (SDP), the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA) and the California Capital Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) and the Sacramento Metro Business Center.
The interactive event will include:
• A virtual tour of Web resources you must become familiar with
• The role of the California Office of the Small Business Advocate and resources to help start, grow, and manage your business
• State-funded grant opportunities for small and micro businesses
• Information on how to prepare for and pursue Government Contracts by working with a local PTAC
• Video highlight of an inspiring certified small, minority/woman-owned business state contracting success story
• Question and answer session through virtual chat
For more information about the Small Business Resource Compass event, please visit the DGS Business Outreach events page at https://www.dgs.ca.gov/PD/Events or email SupplierDiversity@dgs.ca.gov.