Here is the sequel you’ve been waiting for! National RTAP, AASHTO Multi-State Transit Technical Assistance Program (MTAP), and National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC) are hosting a Risky Business II: Insurance for Nonprofits and Small Transit Agencies webinar on December 14, 2022 from 2:00-3:00 PM ET. This webinar will provide nonprofit organizations that offer transportation and small public transit agencies with information and tips about insuring their assets. Participants will also learn about volunteer insurance and insurance pools for small organizations.
The webinar panelists are Madelyn Carlson, CEO, People for People; Sarah McDonnell, Director, Non Profit Insurance Program (NPIP); and William Henry, Vice President, Volunteers Insurance Service Association, Inc.
- Robin Phillips, Executive Director, National RTAP
Technical Assistance Center Introductions
- AASHTO MTAP, Richard Price, Associate Program Manager
- NADTC, Carrie Diamond, Co-Director at Easterseals, Inc.
- National RTAP, Cara Marcus, Resource Center Manager
- Nonprofit Insurance, Madelyn Carlson, CEO, People for People, and Sarah McDonnell, Director, Non Profit Insurance Program (NPIP)
- Volunteer Driver Program Liability and Protection, William Henry, Vice President, Volunteers Insurance Service Association
- Moderated by Carrie Diamond