Welcome! This webinar is aimed for patients with MDS and their caregivers
Join us for a free webinar to support our patients and loved ones. This webinar will address all aspects of becoming a partner in your care. We invite you to learn more about self-care, and the physical, social, and emotional challenges that patients and caregivers face. Whether you are a patient or caregiver, you will be able to connect with others, gather ideas, learn about resources, and ask questions.
Dr Sara M. Tinsley, PhD, APRN, AOCN
Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL
Please register by entering your details below.
- We will be using Zoom Webinar
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device
- A live Q&A will take place after the presentation where you can submit your questions for Dr Tinsley to answer
1) Introduction by Audrey Hassan, Patient Liaison. MDS Foundation
2) Presentation by Dr Tinsley
3) Live Q&A with Dr Tinsley
For any questions, please contact email@example.com, or for any technical queries including difficulty registering/receiving a link for the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org