As community-oriented businesses, the craft beverage industry takes charitable donations seriously, and giving back is at the root of taprooms across the country. But the day to day hustle of running a taproom makes it challenging to come up with clever ways to provide financial support and bring awareness to social issues.
That’s why we’re teaming up with taprooms and nonprofits nationwide to help your team with ideas on how to give back from a panel of creative craft experts! Learn ideas on how to
- Partner with local nonprofits for ingredients in collab beers/ciders
- Creative ways to donate with the help of your POS
- Hearing the panelists’ favorite nonprofit initiatives
- Easy takeaways to start giving back from your taproom
- Christopher @ Bottleshare Collective
- Shawnee @ CO Brewers Guild
- Betsy @ Lady Justice Brewing
- Jamaar @ NoDa Brewing Co.
- Maura @ Seattle Cider Company
- Dan @ Wiseman Brewing
Moderator: Rachel Kesley, Arryved POS